- Document Management module allows the Client Admin/Management Users to share important documents, videos etc. with the field team.
- Product Catalogue/Brochure
- App Training Deck
- Sales Training Collateral
- Message from CEO/Sales Head
- Supported file formats are PDF, Doc, PPT, MP4, JPG etc.
- The maximum supported file size is 50 MB.
HOW TO UPLOAD A DOCUMENT
After logging into the 1Channel portal, go to Settings Document Management Document Tree.
- Click to select any node and then right click for more options.
- Using these options, one can Define Access, Upload Attachment and also delete an already uploaded document.
- A folder or document can also be renamed by double-clicking on it. E.g., we have renamed the master folder to ‘Important Documents’.
- To upload the desired document, click on Upload Attachment and then choose the desired file by clicking the Choose File button. Once the file is selected, click on Upload button.
App View of Documents Folder
- One can access the same documents that were uploaded from the web portal in the Important Documents section (or any other folder name defined by you) of the 1Channel application.
- After tapping on the Important Documents option in the app, another tab will display different folders that contain the documents. Desired document will be automatically downloaded upon tapping on it.